Thread: One word

  1. #1101
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is what we called the kids with school spirit, The cheerleaders, jocks, & the other snooty people

    Todays word is "MySisterIsTakingMeOutForChineeseToday" [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #1102
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooooooooooooooh, I love chinese food!!! Can I come with ya'll? [img]wink.gif[/img]


    I have to use my word(s) from last sunday:

    SunnySunday

  3. #1103
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like I need some soup and hot tea...ugh I hope its just the ragweed making my head clogged and throat raw!!!


    Sleepy [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  4. #1104
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hear ya sis. I think I'm coming down with yet another cold!!! So I'll gladly share my tea with you [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Lets see if we can find someone to fix us some soup eh


    sneezes

  5. #1105
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At least jury duty was last week eh?
    My soup is boiling...OH and have I ever told you I make AWESOME SOUP...only one I tasted better Robin made once BUT the bitch lost the damn recipe [img]mad.gif[/img]
    Yeah she made this rocky Mountian Smokey bean sopu that was too die for!!! Still I could take her on Iron Chef [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #1106
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Mountain Smokin Bean Soup" That sounds too yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

    hungry

  7. #1107
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saved you an eggroll...but I ate it when I raided the fridge yesterday morning...

    "Sorry"

    Ohhh a big pot of soup would be good tonight, Have you seen or tried the Havanaro Ramon noodles....Whooooeeeee!!! It is hot [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #1108
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we don't get ramon noodles over here*criessssssssssssssssssssssssssss*L

    warmcoldhotcoldwarmcold

  9. #1109
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Probably because your government wants to protect the species ROTF!!! I wonder how many college students and people who struggle to pay their bills live off of Ramen Noodles. I know we have eaten them often. Some flavors are pretty tasty, Haven't had the Habenero version but I do like the spicy southwest chicken one.

    check this out... what can you do with ramne noodles???

  10. #1110
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 5382

    A little neighbor girl drew this portrait of me...Don't I have pretty blue eyes... [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •